Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DIY Felt Bows

 If you add a bow to your hair, you automatically look like you made an effort.  I love them so much I made one for every color that I could possibly wear.  I also make them for graduation gifts.  If I know where the graduate is going to college, I make a few bows in the colors of the college they will be attending.

You can use regular felt, or felt with a design.  I bought the felt at Walmart.


You can use bobby pins or clips.  I personally prefer the clips.


The bows make great graduation gifts.

I bought the box from Oriental Trading Company


I love the bows so much I made on in every color of the rainbow and every style.  I added gems and pearls to the center for an added embellishment. 

 
Free Printable Felt Bow Template

No comments:

Post a Comment