Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DIY Easy Motivational Poster

5 Steps or Less

I am starting a blog with all my favorite things.

This poster is a perfect example of something that is worth looking into.  I love to create graphic design type motivational posters, but they can be time consuming and require certain software programs that cost a lot of money.  I have found a few free websites online that can do the job much faster and easier.  The poster above was made in about 5 seconds.  I created it on a website called LunaPic.  You can find it at http://www130.lunapic.com/editor/.  All you have to do is upload a picture on the site, select the poster application, add a quote then save it as a jpeg on your desktop.  Now that is what I call easy.

Below are some more examples of what you can do with one picture in 5 seconds or less.

Mall Photo

Money Photo

Vintage

Cube


No comments:

Post a Comment