Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pinterest Miss! Jeweled Cell Phone Case

I love How the Case Turned Out
There Is Only One Problem
And It's a Major One...

Over 6 months ago I blogged about all the benefits of making your own jeweled cell phone case.  I actually got into quite a b-dazzle mode and made several different cases.  I loved them and got compliments from people I didn't even know.  It was quite the conversation piece.  Ladies wanted to know where they could buy them and ultimately how to make them.  They are so cheap and easy to make, I understood why so many people were interested in joining the b-dazzle world for themselves. But then, I realized a downside when it came to the amazing world of jewels and cell phones.  It's such a large downside that I have given up on the jewels all together.

The precious little crystals cause interference with the cell phone signal and ultimately make your phone conversations hard to hear or dropped all together.  So it comes with very large regret on my part that I have to announce this DIY project as a major bust.  Sorry one and all for this horrible announcement.


No comments:

Post a Comment