Monday, March 24, 2014

Update Today

Sometimes I end up adding recipes, pictures, posters, videos etc but forget to add my personal touch, so I am going to do better in the future.  I love writing this blog.  I can't believe it has been just over a month now and I am up to over 2,000 views.  Thank you all for taking a look at.

I love to make DIY crafts and projects.  My favorite thing is to either re-purpose something that is free or find something for a real good price like at Oriental Trading Company and make it look like a million bucks.  I don't believe you have to spend a lot of money to have nice things and to make fun projects.  Sometimes you do have to be a little more creative and willing to work, but that is half the fun.

I love photography as well, so documenting my projects with pictures just comes naturally to me.

I have neglected to update my cousin portion of my blog.  I have so many fun memories swimming around in my head, so hopefully tomorrow I will get back to updating that page of my blog.

Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment