1. They used to be happy until their BFF moved to a different state.
2. They watched 2 hours of QVC because the cat sat in front of the TV Sensor.
3. You know where they are because you can follow a trail of clothes dropped on the floor.
4. They download a movie instead of going across the room to find the DVD.
5. They “Gently” toss their phone on the bed and it bounces off 3 walls, flattens 2 pictures and knocks out the cat which happens to be the same cat who yesterday sat in front of the TV.
6. They shoot 10 nerf darts at the light switch from bed, all of them miss, so they sleep with the light on.
7. They say they want to be an individual, but must look like everyone else.
8. They text you K and you’re not in the mood to talk about Potassium.
9. They say they will be ready in 5 minutes and you know the time scale is the same as when a man says there is only 5 minutes left in the football game.
10. You think they have an urge to get up and clean the house but then you realize it’s a false alarm.
11. They program clapping sounds as a key stroke on the computer so they don’t have to clap to turn the “Clap On Clap Off” light off, which is the silly contraption they bought when they were watching QVC.
12. They drive to school and find out the escalators to the second floor are broken so they drive back home.
13. They only heat things in the microwave with 1:11 or 2:22 because they are too lazy to move their fingers to the 0 button before hitting start.
14. In the course of a day, one teenager will go through 29 cups because they never use the same one twice.
15. They wash their bed sheets, but don’t bother putting them on the bed for2 months.
16. They walk past the bowl of fruit on the table, look in the fridge past the vegetables, eggs, and milk, look in the cupboard past the whole grain breads, cereals, and nuts, then they complain that there is nothing to eat in the house.
17. They say they are too tired to get off the couch to do anything, until their friend calls to go play basketball which transforms them into an Olympic athlete who jumps over the coach, leaps across the coffee table and runs out the door.
18. They believe if you don’t pretend to use the force to open automatic doors, you are wasting your time on the earth.
19. They call the restaurant to ask them to send a waiter back to their table.
20. They really believe that Steve from “Blues Clues,” actually went off to college.