Monday, March 17, 2014

Seth and Seth MMA Fight

Seth and Seth After Seth Bass's MMA Fight
This was Seth's last armature fight.  He is now going Pro

My son Seth has worked at Hall of Fame fields for the past couple of years.  One of his co-workers who he now calls his black brother is an MMA fighter.  They went and saw him fight on Saturday.  Seth Bass is undefeated and after his win on Saturday he was offered a pro spot with sponsors and everything.  My son Seth really loves the MMA.  Personally I have never been to a fight, never plan to go to a fight and hate everything about it.  I am glad for Seth Bass, but couldn't ever have the stomach to watch it and would never want my own son to participate in it.  It is hard enough to see your son getting into fights on the football field, I couldn't ever get used to watching him punch someone or worse, get punched by someone.

The one thing they both have in common along with their names is they are tough guys who smile a lot.  Now I love to see a tough guy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment