Saturday, March 22, 2014

Missionary Quotes

We have had some great missionaries come into our home. For fun we made some Mormon Ad posters for them to send home to their families. Here are a few of my favorites.

I also took some pictures of my son just a few days before he left on his mission, then I made some Mormon Ad type posters with some of the pictures.  


Catch The Wave of Missionary Work


Don't Pick and Choose Which Commandments You Will Keep


Do Things the Savior Would Do


Doubt Your Doubt's Before You Doubt Your Faith


Mormon Pioneer Trail Center, Omaha, Ne.


When It Comes to Hating, Gossiping Etc. Stop It


In Moments of Doubt Or Fear, Hold Fast to What You Do Know


Fishing License


Be a Force for Good


This Isn't Missionary Work, This is Missionary Fun!


Without Hard Work, Nothing Grows But Weeds


He Who Gives of Himself, Gives All


I Hope They Call Me On A Mission, When I Have Grown a Foot or Two



Your Life Is Your Own Message


Light Drives Out Darkness


Keep a Missionary Posted


The Hearts Shall Turn


We Are Never Alone


Ponder, Feel More Love


Missions Have Eternal Consequences





No comments:

Post a Comment