Monday, March 3, 2014

How to Clean a Pan With No Scrubbing

There is Nothing Better Than Roast, Potatoes and Carrots

I cooked a roast in the crock pot yesterday and it was wonderful.  The part I really hate though is the clean up.  Have you ever noticed that when you slow cook a roast the pan seems to end up so hard to clean?  With a pan this dirty my Monday morning workout might have to start on Sunday.  I'm guessing scrubbing it clean would not be keeping the "Law of Moses" because so much work would be required.  It's a good thing I have a wonderful trick that creates a spit spot clean pan with no scrubbing.  I learned this years ago from my Aunt Lucille and I guarantee you will still be able to both wash your pans and keep the Sabbath Day Holy.  

Just Add a Little "Dishwasher" Soap and Water
Let it sit for 1/2 hour - Wipe Clean



Any Brand Will Do
Dry or Powder - It Doesn't Matter


No comments:

Post a Comment