Friday, February 14, 2014

Cake Decorating

My sister Pollyanna made this Award winning cake for the Eastern Idaho State Fair


Everything is Edible


Can you believe this was not made by a professional?

My sister is an over achiever.  One day she thought it would be fun to decorate cakes.  She watched a few videos online and taught herself to decorate.  I always think that you can do anything if you put your mind to it, but this is definitely not a skill of mine.  I did help her decorate some sugar cookies once and even those were so elaborate I was amazed at how much you can do with fondant.  I am posting these pictures but they definitely break the rule of my blog, of 5 easy steps or less.  This is way more than that, which is the reason I will not be attempting such a feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment