Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bling It On - Black Pair of Red Soled Shoes

DIY Bling Shoes

E-6000 Clear Glue

I bought the crystals at Hobby Lobby on a half off sale.  $7.00

The best Purchase of all was the Jewel Picker.

It has a wax top that allows you to picks the jewels up and places them on the glue with ease.  I smudged some glue on the heel of the shoe.

Only due a small area at a time.  Enough to place about 10 jewels at a time.


I was able to put the jewels on the shoes in about 10 minutes.  This is one of the easiest DIY projects I have ever done.


Update 1-24-2018.  I originally jazzed up a pair of shoes back in 2014.  It has now been 4 years and they are still my favorite pair of shoes.  I wear them about 3 times a month and always get a lot of accolades.  They were so easy to make and worth the effort.  This is definitely a pinterest HIT!




No comments:

Post a Comment